In Mechanical Engineering Department we prepare students in order to make them suitable for heavy industries such as iron and steel sector, automobile sector etc; teach Machine designs by audio-visual systems as per ISO – 9000 stipulations, industrial standards such as IS/BS/DIN etc, ASTM standards etc so that each student can feel himself familiar in the fields of operation, maintenance, design etc in today’s industries as per individual attitudes & aptitudes.
A few of the salient features of our Institution given below are the witnesses of our belief and commitment:
- State of the art infrastructures including modern workshops, Drawing Section with specialized CAD laboratories.
- Mechanical testing Laboratory having Universal Testing Machine, Hardness Testing Machine, Torsion Testing Machine etc.
- State-of-the-art Laboratories on Industrial Hydraulics, Fluid Mechanics etc.
- A dedicated team of qualified and eminent faculties & Lab professionals who have sufficient industrial exposure to guide our students to be familiar with industrial know-how.
- Excellent Library facilities attached with spacious reading room & equipped with LAN combined computers along with wide range of study materials in the form of books, magazines, specialized Journals & E-Books in proud association with British Council.
- A dedicated training & placement cell to provide “on the job” vocational industrial training during the tenure of the course and 100% placement assistance to our students at reputed companies in various sectors like Steel, Power, Consultancy, Automobile, Aviation, Indian railway, Defence etc.